Yaniv Pardo Architects has completed a contemporary renovation of a conserved building, designed by the architects Liberson and Feinstein in 1925. Set in an eclectic streetscape of Tel Aviv, Israel, the house called Jaggendorf House was completed in 2015.
Jaggendorf House, at 10 Yehuda HaLevy Street, was designed in 1925, by the architects Liberson and Feinstein, in the eclectic style. The building was declared conserved according to the conservation plan and located in the area declared a cultural world heritage site by UNESCO. The house represents a somewhat minimalist style from the 1920s, with the symmetry mainly expressed on the west side. The façade includes an arcer and a projecting balcony with a parapet, as well as an upper section that conceals the tiled roof. The façade is rich in rectangular reliefs, decorated cornices and moulding at the roof edges. At the rear of the house one can discern the sandstone restricting the railway line that was laid here in 1892.
— Yaniv Pardo Architects
Photographs by Amit Geron
Visit site Yaniv Pardo Architects